ECG102 – The Eclectic Commons Giveaway #2
To celebrate our second year anniversary on October 1st, 2008, we are having another FREE giveaway!
Up for grabs for two winners are:
Grand prize: an authentic hand-crafted Aztec inspired vase, cast in Nicaragua
Runner up: an official Eclectic Commons coffee mug with logo to guide you in your daily quest for knowledge perhaps as you drink cafe latte or a plain cup of joe.
Entries will be received from August 1st up until September 30th 2008.
How to Win?
- In the comments section of this post, leave your answer to the trivia question below, devised by our very own doc Jon Percepto based on his essay, On Genetic Trivia. Feel free to add any enlightening tidbit of information with your answer.
- You may leave only one answer/comment. Only validated comments on this post will be considered. Make sure your email address is correct. We are not responsible for errors.
- Winner will be chosen based on the correct answer to the trivia at the end of the eligibility period. In case of a tie, first and second place will be awarded based on date and time of entry or most colorful and original comment.
- Contest is open to anyone worldwide. Yes, we’ll contact you by email to let you know that you won and we’ll even pay to ship the prize to you.
- For more information on the giveaway, please contact us using the Contact Form on this blog.
- Good luck
Assuming your parents are considered the first generation, how many direct ancestors would you have in eleven generations, excluding your great great grandparents?